- Virtual Presentation allows participants to present conveniently from their home or work without travelling.
- Registered participants will receive the meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access few days before the event.
- Please join the meeting 30 minutes early, to minimize last minute technical issues.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with power point presentation before 10 days of event start date.
- All the attendees will be provided with delegate E-certificate signed by the organizing committee members.
- Certificates will be provided after completion of the online event.
- E-certificate will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
- Co-authors not registered for the conference, will not receive the certificate.