Title : Optimization of the synthesis process of the nanomaterials onto the various substrates
Following nanomaterials ordinary synthesis methods for synthesis on the substrates render high amount of the free-standing nanoparticles in the solution and low attachment efficiency onto the substrates. In addition, some synthesis methods need severe acidic-basic or thermal conditions that are not tolerable for substrate. Therefore, the synthesis prosses should be optimized to enhance the attachment while considering the substrate susceptibility. While optimizing the synthesis method, it should be considered how could we make the conditions favourable for nucleation of the nanoparticles on the substrate surface and how could we make the conditions unfavourable for the synthesis of the free-standing nanoparticles in the solution without attachment to the substrate. In this paper I explain how to do this regarding various substrates.
What will audience learn from your presentation?
- Explain how the audience will be able to use what they learn? By optimizing synthesis processes
- How will this help the audience in their job? By optimizing synthesis processes
- Is this research that other faculty could use to expand their research or teaching? Yes, it is multidisciplinary.
- Does this provide a practical solution to a problem that could simplify or make a designer’s job more efficient? Yes, By designing efficient synthesis processes.
- Will it improve the accuracy of a design, or provide new information to assist in a design problem? List all other benefits. Yes, by designing optimized efficient synthesis processes. Using less chemicals.